ROC 地圖 0.16c PRC 0.11 (需有北歐及東歐)

ROC 地圖 0.16c (需有北歐及東歐)

PRC 0.11 地圖需 ROC 地圖 0.16c

1.24 patch

增加了新路線及新模型。





地圖地址在此,上傳中
Map link:
Please Do not re-upload this map

Upload soon~
 

http://sharemods.com/q56cpu54qf9l/roc016c.zip.html

password:roc


百度網盤链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1skFPdGL 密码:f320

解壓密碼 roc

 

               




R.O.C (Republic Of China) Taiwan map alpha test 0.16c & PRC map 0.11 (patch 1.24.x) add-on

This map need patch 1.24  and
DLC Going East! + DLC Scandinavia





PRC map 0.11 need R.O.C map files to run it in Europe.

add new route and new models.


Credit list detail in mod description.


R.O.C Map still in test, have any suggestion, you can post on my blog page.
If you don’t want to play test map, you can wait bigger R.O.C map .


Terms of Use


Currently the mod for the free use in the following conditions using models and maps.


1. Do not use in commercial, indicate the author.


2. My models and map use in other map that map must be free, recognized me as co-author of the map, I have the right of changes, mergers, issuing models and the map.


3. Use my works for the remake model, I also have the right of use and modify . 

留言

  1. Thank you for sharing YIKuan but I cannot play v1.24 updated because crashes.

    I played v1.22 and tryed this update without success.

    are nor there anymore taiwan1.sii? I lost my old profile and kilometers on trucks?

    Unable to find unit: ferry.peterburg
    Cannot find source ferry data: peterburg
    Loading country data ....
    [unit] File '/def/country/taiwan1.sii', line 3:
    Included at '/def/country.taiwan1.sii', line 3:
    [unit] The unit name 'country.data.taiwan' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'country_data').
    load_filtered_unit_array() - Failed to load units from file (/def/country.taiwan1.sii)

    I have many suggestions:

    1) IMPORTANT: create a threat post in http://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=32

    2) rename the internal files to good names because I don't know exactly who is who

    something like

    SiiNunit
    {
    mod_package : .package_name
    {
    package_version: "1.0"
    display_name: "Map - Republic of China #1 def" <-------
    display_name: "Map - Republic of China #1 map" <-------
    display_name: "Map - Republic of China #1 modle 1" <-------
    display_name: "Map - RPC #1 def" <-------
    author: "Yakuan"

    category[]: "map"

    icon: "mod_icon.jpg"
    description_file: "mod_description.txt"

    #compatible_versions[]: "1.24.*"

    }
    }

    3) Use exclusive english to internal files in mods.

    4) remove unnecessary files to keep it cleaned - bak.sii?

    5) improve the description to player know how the perfect installation (order/sequence). exemple: PRC+china "must" place together or PRC is optional? What means R.P.C.? things like that

    TY

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Please forget my pool English~

      Thanks your comment

      Taiwan1.sii for PRC map, that country code same as Taiwan,so that appear this error.
      It should not crash the game, I had test this map in china and taiwan users, I run it fine. or you can delete it then repack file.

      And ferry peterburg connect for rus map, if you do not have rus map, roc map will not crash at running game.

      Most reason for crash maybe the headquarter at roc map last time, and this time game can not find it ?

      You can travel to garage in Calais or any city in Europe, and save game
      the reload ROC map, most time will get it work!

      I had create a threat post, but not update it for long time.
      http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=189858

      I had not describe more detail in file because my language is Chinese and not so many user form Non-china area to ask "how to" on my map work.

      as you saw, I add new area on my map, there is no file order list on my map, because I run it no crash on my PC. so I did not write more information for new map version.

      I had backup some file in my mod folder, because it had change form last time. some city just disable for temporary, in the feature they are will add in map. or some models they are change model number form map last time ,these file keep in folder just for debug need. next version release I will check it, if I forget. forgive me.

      I suggest~
      1.travel to Calais garage, save it.
      2. delete old ROC and PRC file.
      3. copy 0.16c ROC map 0.11 PRC map, add mod, run game.

      that sure continue your journey in China...

      when this map is biger then last version, include many models, maybe some day the model name will conflict to other map, I cant ensure they are always no conflict with any map mod. but I will maintain it some time keep it go good quality.

      Yikuan.

      刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

1.43 的中華地圖已經更新完成了

中華地圖 1.42 更新記錄